info@creativewebco.com +44 (0)845 475 4275

SUPPORT SERVICES

Graphic Design | Marketing | Newsletters | Website Updates | Blogging | Press Releases | Social Media
Design and Marketing Packages We provide bespoke service packages to help with general ongoing tasks and marketing. Our packages offer priority support and scheduling to help keep your tasks and marketing on track. We tailor our services to your specific business requirements, from graphic design, newsletters, website updates and blogging, to content preparation, press releases, social media and general consultancy, we can look after most general marketing and business support needs.

Companies work with us on adhoc tasks and also to provide ongoing support for their design/marketing/website/business requirements so they can keep up to date with a consistent presence and steady growth.

Please get in touch to find out more about how we could help you and see guideline packages below.

Guideline Example Packages

* These are example packages only, we can create bespoke packages for your specific requirements and budget
Design and Marketing Packages

Support Package 1 - £295 per month

Design & Newsletter £295
> 1 x Monthly Newsletter Design
> 1 x Monthly Newsletter Content (100 word limit)
> 2 x Monthly Simple Web Graphic i.e. slideshow/box/header/social (up to 150 characters)
* Newsletter design in this package is based on basic amendments to an approved design layout. New newsletter design layouts can be quoted for on request.

Enquire about this package >
Design and Marketing Packages

Support Package 2 - £595 per month

> 1 x Monthly Newsletter Design
> 1 x Monthly Newsletter Content (100 word limit)
> 3 x Monthly Simple Web Graphic i.e. slideshow/box/header/social (up to 150 characters)
> 2 x Monthly Articles i.e. blog post, seo article, press release, product release etc. (up to 350 words)
* First trial month offered at a discounted price
* Newsletter design in this package is based on basic amendments to an approved design layout. New newsletter design layouts can be quoted for on request.
* Services for this package are competitively priced on the basis that all communications, discussions and reviews are carried out either via telephone or Skype. Bespoke packages including on-site meetings and consultations can be quoted for on request


Enquire about this package >



Design and Marketing Packages

Support Package 3 - £795 per month


> 2 x Monthly Newsletter Design
> 2 x Monthly Newsletter Content (100 word limit)
> 3 x Monthly Simple Web Graphic i.e. slideshow/box/header/social (up to 150 characters)
> 1 x Monthly Ad Hoc Print Design up to A3 size (1 page standard detail i.e. flyer, poster, leaflet etc.)
> 2 x Monthly Articles i.e. blog post, press release, product release etc. (up to 350 words)
> 2 x Hours per month of Marketing Review, General Consultancy, Action Point Management
* First trial month offered at a discounted price
* Newsletter design in this package is based on basic amendments to an approved design layout. New newsletter design layouts can be quoted for on request.
* Services for this package are competitively priced on the basis that all communications, discussions and reviews are carried out either via telephone or Skype. Bespoke packages including on-site meetings and consultations can be quoted for on request


Enquire about this package >



Design and Marketing Packages

Support Package 4 - £1,195 per month

> 2 x Monthly Newsletter Design
> 2 x Monthly Newsletter Content (100 word limit)
> 4 x Monthly Simple Web Graphic i.e. slideshow/box/header/social (up to 150 characters)
> 2 x Monthly Ad Hoc Print Design up to A3 size (1 page standard detail i.e. flyer, poster, leaflet etc.)
> 2 x Monthly Articles i.e. blog post, press release, product release etc. (up to 350 words)
> 4 x Hours per month of Marketing Review, General Consultancy, Action Point Management
* First trial month offered at a discounted price
* Newsletter design in this package is based on basic amendments to an approved design layout. New newsletter design layouts can be quoted for on request.
* Services for this package are competitively priced on the basis that all communications, discussions and reviews are carried out either via telephone or Skype. Bespoke packages including on-site meetings and consultations can be quoted for on request


Enquire about this package >






Website Training Lessons

Website Training Lessons


We offer website training, onboarding, consultancy & support to help you maximise your businesses potential. We tailor programs & sessions to suit your specific requirements, so whether you are a small startup or a larger established company, we can help you get the most out of your website and online business.

We can organise virtual one to one lessons as well as group Skype sessions. Our bespoke tailored website training covers everything from basic to advanced site administration and also general web marketing and SEO best practices. We ask questions to understand your business and objectives, then carry out research about your industry so we can tailor training sessions to your exact business needs. It is often useful to get the opinion and suggestions of a third party as impartial feedback can help you improve and refine your online presence and strategy.

Website Training Information

  • Professional training from established website experts
  • Lessons fully customised to suit your individual business requirements and skill level
  • Help understanding the site admin section to ensure you are confident updating/adding content and maintaining the website
  • Basic HTML coding training to help you get content formatted exactly the way you want
  • Content & navigation structure management & feedback
  • Design essentials to maintain a high quality looking website
  • Image preparation and editing for tidy and consistent looking layouts
  • SEO basics, how it works and most common best practices
  • Social media integration and sharing
  • Plugin/widget setup, configuration and usage training
  • Essentials to email marketing and newsletter generation using third party email marketing system MailChimp to engage with customers and continuously drive traffic to the website
  • Course notes and instructions can be provided so you can remember all the new skills you learn and refer back for future reference
Get in touch now to organise your website training >